Over the years, I’ve filled many roles and learned many things while working in the IT world.
As an IT training specialist, I combined my love of teaching with learning new skills and embracing changing technology. I’ve enabled thousands of people to update their skill sets and improve their job performance.
As a consultant, I learned to further appreciate the art of communication. Listening was key to understanding my customers’ needs. My meeting those needs as quickly as possible was rewarding to everyone involved.
As a project manager, I became skilled at building teams, assigning tasks, balancing workloads, allocating resources, and meeting deadlines. I learned that placing the right person in the right position at the right time can make or break a project’s success.
As a developer, I recognized that tools, skills, and technologies will continue to change, that the latest and greatest are always yet to come.
As a customer, I always appreciated a job well done.
As president of e&e IT Consulting Services, Inc., I’ve blended my experiences into e&e’s underlying philosophy, to:
- Use a personal touch to build long-term relationships with the businesses we serve.
- Understand our clients’ business needs and staffing requirements.
- Put the right person in the right position.
- Do whatever we need to do to keep our clients and consultants happy.
- Provide our consultants with the training, tools, and resources needed to keep up with technology.
If you need qualified IT consultants, e&e can help! Check us out. Let us know what we can do for you.
Linda K. Etter, President