- Internet Explorer 6.0
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu to open the Internet Options dialog box.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Using the slider, set the privacy setting to Medium High (or lower).
- Click on the Security tab, then click on the Internet icon.
- Click on Custom Level to display the Security Settings.
- Scroll down the settings to “Active Scripting” and click on Enable.
- Click on OK, then click on Yes when asked if you want to change the security settings for the zone.
- Click on OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
- Netscape 8.x (directions from Netscape)
- From the Tools Menu click on Options.
- Click on the Site Controls Icon
- Under the ‘Web Features’ Click on check boxes (Java Script and Java)
- Click on OK to close the options dialog box.
(download free reader) The web site creates PDF files, which requires:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or above. All other viewers are unsupported.