e&e is continuously searching for top technical talent!
If you know any IT professionals who might be a great fit, please submit them to our Refer A Friend Program and you will be eligible to earn a referral bonus (up to $3,000 per candidate).
In an effort to attract the highest quality candidates for our customers, this program has been designed to support and encourage referrals by individuals not currently employed by e&e IT Consulting Services, Inc. (e&e). The referral must be submitted following the designated guidelines and be employed by e&e within 6 months of our receipt of the referral.
- e&e employees.
- Due to possible conflict of interest issues, employees of government entities or individuals prohibited by their employer from receiving such referral payments are not eligible to participate in this program.
- In the case of multiple referrals of the same person, the earliest referral will be accepted.
- The program may be terminated or changed at any time by company management.
- Candidate must possess at least 3 years of IT professional experience.
- Candidates must interview for and accept an offer of employment with e&e within 6 months of e&e’s receipt of the referral.
- Candidates must not currently be employed, or previously employed within the past 12 months by e&e.
- Individuals who have applied directly for employment with e&e or have been in contact with a recruiter from e&e in the last 12 months are not eligible.
- Individuals who are represented by a third-party recruiter are not eligible.
- Management reserves the right to reject any submitted candidate for any reason.
- Submit a referral by filling in the fields at the bottom of this page and clicking submit.
- An e&e representative will check our internal candidate database and will let you know if your candidate meets the eligibility guidelines.
- If you submit a resume for your referral, please ensure the he/she is aware of your referral.
- Once your submittal is approved your candidate will be contacted by an e&e recruiter.
Collection of Referral Fee
- e&e will contact you once the referral is hired to complete and sign a W-9 form (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification). You will be issued a 1099-MISC form at the end of the year for all referral fee payments, as “Non-Employee Compensation”, which you will need to report and file with your taxes.
- No fee will be paid until e&e has received a completed W-9 form.
- For e&e employees, payments will be issued through payroll with the applicable taxes applied.
Definition of Referral
A referral must be a direct, personal contact to qualify for the referral fee. Providing an e&e representative with lists, directories, company information, etc. will not qualify for a referral fee. Direct placement agencies are not eligible for the referral bonus. All submitting parties must be an individual with first-hand knowledge of the referral.
“Hot Skills” We Want
- Business Analyst – 3+ years’ experience
- Java Developer – 3+ years’ experience
- Project Manager with PMP – 8+ years’ experience
- Network Engineer – 8+ years’ experience
- .NET Developer – 3+ years’ experience